We love having Ettley in our family and Adler is the best big brother ever! Here are some things Ettley has been up to since turning 2 months!
At her last doctor appointment she weighed 9 lbs 2.8 ounces (6th percentile) and she is 23” tall (63rd percentile). She hasn’t been gaining enough weight so I have been trying to increase my milk supply. I have been nursing and pumping and supplementing with formula. I have met with a lactation specialist and I am hoping that my milk supply will go up soon (we took her back in a week later to get her weighed and she had gained weight).
- The biggest thing is that she has been sleeping through the night since 5 1/2 weeks old! She will usually fall asleep between 8-9:30 and wakes up between 6:30/7:30. Sometimes she will even sleep until 9!!
- She will smile at anyone and is always smiling except when we want to get pictures of her.
- She has started cooing and talking to us a lot! I love baby talk!
- She is on the verge of laughing but we can’t get it out of her. I know she is close because she laughed in her sleep and it was so cute!
- She has a strong little neck and is holding her head up!
- She naps for 30 minutes during the day unless we are out then I can sometimes get 2 hours. This is a little exhausting for mom.
- She is a lot fussier than Adler was. We think it has to do with acid reflux and not sleeping very well. She is still a happy girl but compared to Adler, she fusses so much more.
- She recognizes her name and when she finds us she will give us a big smile!
- She took her first road trip to New York for my family reunion. She did amazing in the car and loved meeting my family.
- She also took her first boat ride and slept the whole time!
- She loves to splash around in a nice warm bath!
Ettley shows her emotions 100%. When she is happy she is beaming with joy. And when she is upset… look out! But the best part is seeing Adler and her together. They already have a very loving relationship and we can’t wait to see what the future holds.
I love this picture!
Oma and Opa came to visit and we loved every second!
The iceberg exhibit at the building museum was pretty cool!
First trip to the lake house!
I LOVE this picture!