Friday, June 24, 2016

Ettley is 1 month:

I forgot how fast time goes especially when you are in the newborn stage. I can’t believe she is already a month old! Looking back on Adler’s one month post I realize that my kids are very similar. 
  • She is tall and skinny like her brother. At her 1 month doctor appointment she weighed 8lbs 6.4 ounces (19th percentile) and she is 22.5 inches tall ( 87th percentile). I was really happy about her weight because I love breastfeeding but the one downside is that I never know if she’s getting enough food. 
  • She is still in newborn clothes but is staring to get a little bigger so I think we will switch to 0-3 very soon!
  • She has always been a good sleeper even at night! We have been getting 5-6 hours of sleep at night. 
  • She saw Captain America in theaters just like her brother! She slept the whole time!
  • She seems to be a little more attached to me than Adler was. I like that, except when I’m the only one who can get her to stop crying.
  • She smiles a ton! I feel like this happened really early but I love my baby smiles, so I’m not complaining!

  • She loves her stroller, carseat, Mamaroo and anything that moves.
  • She is getting the hang of her pacifier which makes me really happy.
  • She likes to be swaddled when she sleeps.
  • She spits up but nowhere near as bad as Adler (phew)!
  • Breastfeeding is going a lot better this time around! It was a little rocky at first (cream was a lifesaver!) but we finally figured it out and now we both really like it! 
  • She struggled with acid reflux (we thought Adler had it but now I know he wasn’t even close to having it) but after getting on medicine she is so much happier and so are we!
I love having a little girl and I can’t wait to dress her up! I’m excited to experience the firsts again with her. I love my Ettley girl!







She looks so tiny!!


I love baby snuggles!







This snap chat filter kills me!



Her face! She's so pretty






Haha




I found this idea before I was pregnant so when I found out I was pregnant with a girl I knew I needed to do flower monthly updates!

Adler loves his sister

I love snuggle sleeping!


I keep sharing this picture but I love it!!

We love walks

Ettley's 1st wedding!









Lunch after Brittany's graduation 






No comments:

Post a Comment