Sunday, April 17, 2016

My Garden Party Baby Shower:

I love parties and so when my mom offered to throw me a baby shower for baby girl, I was so excited! It was so nice to be able to spend this shower with my mom and sisters since only Melissa was able to attend my first baby shower (it was in Utah). 

I love decorating parties and so I couldn’t help myself but to put my touch on the shower. I LOVE fresh flowers. I would decorate with only flowers if I could but since that adds up quickly I decided to have have some main flower arrangements and then accent flowers and other decorations to make my garden party come to life. 


I am so thankful that I have such good friends that would come and celebrate baby girl! I loved all the presents and appreciated the advice for baby number 2. 


These flowers were so pretty! 







These are some of my favorite decorations I have done! 



Fruit had been one of my pregnancy cravings...I could have eaten this whole tray!

We also had sandwiches, quinoa salad, and pink lemonade but I forgot to get a picture of that.

Courtney frosted these cupcakes to look like roses and they turned out so cute! 






Dane and Adler returned just in time to open presents!





Some of my favorite flowers!







No comments:

Post a Comment