Friday, April 8, 2016

Adler’s Choo Choo I’m Two Birthday Party

I can’t believe my little boy is two!!!! The party planner in me wasn’t going to sit back and have a quiet party so of course I started planning his party a month in advance. This time was exciting because he actually had little friends to invite to his party unlike his first birthday where they were mostly my friends. 

I picked a theme pretty early (animal) but when I told Adler about it he said choo choo party. At first I thought he doesn’t know what he’s saying but once he brought it up a few times on his own I decided we needed to have a choo choo party! Adler loves anything train so I knew this would be a good theme. 





He loved his train and so did I! Dane did a great job bringing my vision to life!








All the guests got bandanas and train whistles...Adler actually kept his on the whole time!





I love this picture!



The story time wizard had all of the kids attention!




Adler with his cousins!

I love how it turned out and it was kind of bitter sweet because this was Adler’s last birthday as an only child. He seemed to have a lot of fun and the big hit was the Story time wizard. I have never seen that many little kids sit still for so long! I can't wait to continue to throw parties for my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment