Friday, April 15, 2016

Maternity Pictures- Cherry Blossoms:

After my last pregnancy I decided I wanted to capture more of my second one. I have taken and posted a lot more bump pictures this time around. I personally love seeing people’s bumps and watching them grow. I also did it so I can remember what I wore during my pregnancy to get inspiration for next time. 

I started looking for maternity photographers and dang! They are expensive! Even though I love my growing bump I wasn’t willing to spend the big bucks to capture this when my husband was capable of taking good photos. So I have Dane bring the camera everywhere.

One of the reasons I love living in Virginia is because Spring is very present and lasts longer than just a month (looking at you Utah and Idaho). I knew the cherry blossoms were in bloom in Washington D.C. so I thought that would be a perfect place to take some maternity pictures. I was 34 weeks pregnant.


It was a little windy but I really like the pictures we got. I could have stayed there all day and continued to take a million pictures!
























He thought it was so cool to sit in the tree!











No comments:

Post a Comment