Tuesday, August 19, 2014

5 Years of Happiness!

Dane and I have been married for 5 years! I can't believe how time flies! Dane summed it up great when he said we have traveled the world, lived in 3 different places, graduated from college, and had a sweet little baby boy. I am so lucky that I married the love of my life and I can't wait to continue this journey of life together.

I love you Dane!

My favorite anniversary gift that Dane gave me was this video he made about the last 5 years. I feel like this is something straight out of a movie and it makes me cry every time! I also want to continue to video our lives so we can remember all the experience we have especially now that we have kids! I know I love it more than any of you will so watch it if you would like (the song that plays is amazing, it's Jonsi's We Bought a Zoo)!


4 comments:

  1. I loved the video! You have done so many things in a short five years! Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very sweet :) I love it all, but the end gets me! Having kids is just amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just cried myself! You guys are my favorite. Love you!

    ReplyDelete