Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Last Month of Pregnancy and Bump Pictures

I am 37 weeks today! I have 3 1/2 weeks left and it’s so exciting that we are going to meet our little boy soon! The last month of pregnancy has been great but I am feeling more and more uncomfortable. Despite that,  I feel like I am the kind of person that is going to miss being pregnant. I love it. Here is what’s going on in my last month of pregnancy.

-We found a new OB out in Idaho Falls and I love him! If anyone plans on giving birth in Idaho Falls I have the perfect OB for you. 

-Dane and I are also taking a HypnoBirthing class to help us get ready for delivery. So far I really like the class and I will post more about the class later. 
  
I have started my weekly OB appointments 

I tested negative for strep B. YAY!

I have been experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions. They don’t hurt it’s just a lot of pressure. 

At my 36 week appointment I wasn’t dilated at all. This was kind of a let down even though I have a few weeks left. I don’t think I will get it checked this week unless I have symptoms of labor.

The nursery is pretty much finished! I am still waiting on our crib bumper and then I will post pictures of the nursery!

Baby boy is head down right now! Let’s hope he stays that way!

My stomach gets rock hard for a few minutes and then gets soft again. I have heard that this is your body getting ready for labor!

- We have toured the hospital we are delivering at and we pre registered. The hospital we picked is super nice.

I am staying busy by cleaning, unpacking boxes still and packing the hospital bags!



I am so far behind on posting bump pictures but I thought I would still share them. It’s so funny to look back at pictures where my bump is so small (at least smaller than I am now!).

Bump Pictures: 
24 weeks:


28 weeks:



29 weeks:


30 weeks:


35 weeks:


36 weeks:
(sneak peek at the crib :))


We can’t wait to meet baby boy and we are so ready to be parents!



No comments:

Post a Comment