Monday, March 10, 2014

BabyMoon

Before I got pregnant I have been talking to Dane about taking a BabyMoon. Every time I mentioned this he would look at me like I was crazy. He would tell me that this was something I made up or that it was something only celebrities did. So when my family decided to go to Hawaii for Christmas I thought this would be the perfect trip to deem my BabyMoon. 

Over Christmas was the perfect time because even though I had a bump my stomach wasn’t huge!



Love pina coladas 




Our Christmas Presents


Clam bake at the Mauna Kea hotel






Christmas with Santa

I still crave this Ice cream!



This trip was exactly what I needed and it was the perfect BabyMoon. Here is a music video that my family made on our trip. 



Dane and I recently moved to Idaho Falls so for Valentine’s Day we came back to Utah and stayed in a hotel over the weekend. We always do a getaway for Valentine’s Day and since this will be our last one before we become parents we took full advantage to get away. 

I also counted this as a second BabyMoon. Dane feels great about this logic.




We started with a picnic inside because Idaho is cold and windy




Spent some time shopping!


Had Brunch at the Grand America Hotel which is something everyone should take advantage of!

I love giant kisses and sparkling cider





No comments:

Post a Comment