Monday, March 10, 2014

Baby Shower

My baby shower was amazing! Ever since I found out I was pregnant (and maybe a little before) I have been planning my baby shower on Pinterest and in my head. When we found out the gender I tweaked it a little and I couldn’t wait to have my shower. 

My cousin Sarah approached me and asked me if she could throw me a shower. I agreed and told her I had a few ideas but that she could run with it. I love planning events so it was hard for me to give up design control but Sarah threw me the most amazing shower and it was better than I could have ever imagined! 

I knew I wanted it at La Jolla Groves and I wanted it to be a lunch. 









I love how the flowers turned out!



Who doesn't love animal crackers















All of the guests signed a baby book of their choice and wrote a message to our baby.





Baby Boy and I felt so loved with everyone that showed up and I can’t thank everyone enough for the amazing gifts and time spent with me that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment