Friday, December 13, 2013

Pregnancy Announcements

Finding a clever way to announce our pregnancy to my cousins and the world (aka Facebook) was very important to us. We thought about ideas for a long time and finally thought of two ideas that I absolutely love!

We were having a cousin back to school party and we decided that was the perfect time to tell the cousins we were pregnant. I came up with the idea to have them crack open eggs and they would have a note inside that read "We're Pregnant!" I had seen this idea on Etsy but they were a little pricey so I decided to make them myself. Everyone got one on their plates and we had them crack them before dinner.

 I loved the way they turned out!

Our idea for Facebook we actually thought of before we were even pregnant. We were trying to come up with something new and different and one night at dinner we were just throwing out ideas and came up with the Goldilocks and the 3 Bears idea.
We were both very happy with the ideas we came up with. Now we just need to figure out how to announce the gender of our baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment