Thursday, May 2, 2013

A New Job

photo by Brandon Flint
The only reason I thought I would ever leave my job at Struck is if I found something that was almost too good to be true. Crazily enough, that is exactly what has happened.

Starting this Monday I will be working at KLIM as an Assistant Brand Manager. It's certainly a new adventure and a little change of pace from the agency world where I have lived since college. After the two and half years I spent with Struck writing, creating content, producing, strategizing and otherwise creative problem solving I found that what I was doing was really something that could truly be harnessed and used on the brand side of things. If you want, you can check out my portfolio here.

Long story short, one of my close friends and mentors told me of an opportunity to work with him at a Snowmobile and Moto-cross apparel company called KLIM in Idaho Falls. It was an incredible opportunity to work with an amazing company with an amazing group of people where I would continue to do what I love and learn the brand side of things from and incredible friend and professional. It is almost too good to be true. Jordan and I talked and prayed a lot about it and felt really good about making the move up north. It will be a tricky as Jordan finishes school, but we are extremely excited.

So here's to something new. If anyone is in the Idaho Falls area make sure to come and pay us a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment