Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Ettley is 7 months:

Our little girl is growing up so fast! Everyday is a new adventure with her and I love soaking up every moment. 
-When she first turned 7 months she started to rock back and forth on her knees and army crawl everywhere. 

-On 12/31 just a few days before she turned 8 months she started crawling!! I love when babies learn new milestones but now we have to watch her like a hawk!

-She is starting to reach for us which is still one of my favorite things babies do!

-She is starting to really like music and she will stop what she is doing if she hears it and try to find where it is coming from.

-She can get into the sitting position by herself!

-She loves to sleep with the blanket touching her face. Sometimes I go check her and the blankets it completely over her face! This freaks me out so we have started to let her fall asleep with no blanket so she can toss and turn all she wants and then when she is asleep we cover her. We also check her all the time before we go to bed ourselves.

-She can roll her tongue! I think this is so funny that she has figured this out. She will just be playing with her toys and be rolling her tongue. Adler never did this, so it’s really funny to see a baby this small doing it already.

-She has been feeding herself a lot lately and we are about to introduce more finger foods to her. Sometimes she refuses us spoon feeding her puree food but will gladly eat food that she can pick up with her fingers. 


I have loved every stage of her life and I am trying to savor each one but I am so excited that she is now crawling, sitting, eating food and becoming more interactive. We love our Ettley girl! Now for some pictures! 








Picking out Ettley's first Christmas tree

Second movie in the theater (Moana)

Playing on Adler's toy while he naps

Temple trip to see the lights!




Trip to the botanical gardens train exhibit 




With her GG

Watching Adler and Daddy ice skate...I love her little boots

All bundled up





First time meeting Amanda!





Sibling love!

Happy New Year!


We had a family photo shoot over Christmas break with my favorite photographer! I needed some pictures of my family of 4!















Ettley is a very happy baby that smiles all the time except when you pull a camera out. When the camera comes out she goes straight faced haha 


No comments:

Post a Comment