Sunday, February 15, 2015

Adler is 10 Months!

I can’t believe my little boy is two months away from being 1! Time has flown by! He turned 10 months on the 28th and we love him more and more every day. His little personality simply kills me and I am excited for him to experience more firsts.

-Since we missed his 9 month appointment (we were in VA) we got his stats at a 10 month appointment instead. He weighs 18lbs and 4ounces (13th percentile) and he is 30 inches long (97th percentile)! We still have a long, skinny boy. 

-To go along with that, he is still wearing 3-6 month pants! This blows my mind and he only has 2 pairs of pants (1 jean and 1 grey) because I’m scared to buy more in the size but I might just have to do it!

-He started dancing this last month and I love it! He LOVES music and freezes anytime he hears a beat, tries to find the source and starts dancing. He has dances at a chorus concerts, in the car, around home and even at church. 

-I don’t know if I posted this on my last post but Adler can wave. Of course he only does it when he wants to but he is doing it more and more. 

-He can now use a sippy cup and can drink from a straw. I think this is so cute for some reason. 

-He points to things with his pointer finger. We were at Chick-Fil-A the other day and he kept pointing to the cows hanging from the ceiling. I tried to get a picture but every time I tried he stopped to point at me.

-He is still very curious and likes to see what’s going on while he eats. He crawls everywhere and touches everything. I used to be excited for him to start walking but now I think I’m ok if he doesn’t start for a few months. :) Once he starts walking it will be a non-stop chase.

-He is mimicking us even more especially when we stick out our tongues.

 -About a week ago he got his first stomach bug. It was horrible. Poor little boy threw up a lot. It’s funny how before your a mom some things gross you out and you think “How am I going to handle that as a mom,” but when you are actually a mom you don’t even think about it. Yes, I caught throw up in my hand for the first time. And second. And Third. And so on.


My little boy is growing so fast and learning new things everyday. I have already started planning his 1 year and I can’t wait for the new adventures ahead. 

His monthly photo shoots have resorted to sitting in chairs otherwise he crawls away

My long, skinny boy


His favorite place to play at my parent's house 

He has skills


His snowsuit 

We love walks




"Mom, what's on my feet"

On a train in the museum of American History 

In Georgetown 


I LOVE lou lou and company blankets and they are so cute

Waiting for Courtney to get home from School 

Adler watching Harry Potter..I think we have a true fan in the making 



Hanging out with some of his cousins 

He is so entertained in the bath 


I love this picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment