Friday, June 7, 2013

Color Blocking


I love fashion! Whenever I find something new that I love I feel like I should share it with the world and I love seeing what other people get excited about buying.  

Jackets are a staple piece in a wardrobe. I saw this jacket on a T.V. show and I had to have it! I searched and searched and finally found it. It was on sale when I bought it which made me that much more excited. When it came in the mail it was one of those pieces that was more beautiful in person. I am in love with my new jacket! Too bad we are entering summer and I won't be able to wear it as much :( 

My dress is a simple black maxi dress. But it has sleeves! These are hard to find, so when I find one I like it's hard not to buy it.

The purse is one of my favorites. It is my go-to purse. The size is also perfect for when I travel I can fit almost everything I need inside it and I just love the shape.

Finally, I feel like every closet needs a pair of wedges that aren't too high that you can wear all day everyday. Wedges are my summer go-to shoe. 




Jacket: BCBG  Maxi Dress (with sleeves!): Target (on sale)  Shoes: J.Crew (on sale)  Bag: (similar style here)  Tory Burch    Bracelet: Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment