Sunday, August 6, 2017

Ettley’s Garden Party 1st Birthday:

My baby girl is 1! Of course we had to celebrate and of course the theme had to be garden party with lots of flowers! My mom has the perfect backyard for a party like this so I had to take advantage of it. We had a BBQ and stayed outside pretty much the whole time. I loved all the fresh flowers and the flower wall made the perfect backdrop for her cake smash. We had a great time hanging with friends, enjoying food and watching Ettley enjoy her first taste of cake! We love our growing baby girl! 







I am obsessed with how this flower wall turned out! Next time I want to use real flowers! :) This flower wall is for rent if you want to use it for your next party ;)



Yummy food!











Perfect setting for my garden party!



Beautiful rose smash cake!

All our friends!

Dane and his brother cooking the hamburgers 



Wasn't so sure about the cake...


Until Adler showed her how it's done!


Opening presents!


No comments:

Post a Comment